About Us

KinderUSA is a 501 ( c ) 3 non-profit organization that was founded in 2002 by a group of American physicians and humanitarian relief workers. KinderUSA is an acronym for Kids in Need of Development, Education, and Relief that strives to develop creative solutions to long-standing problems believing that all children are entitled to their inherent rights of survival, health, shelter and education. KinderUSA puts into action programs to ensure these rights are not forgotten.

OUR FUNDING

KinderUSA is mission-focused and receives its funding from individual donors while actively seeking to receive funding from foundation grants. KinderUSA as a charitable organization works diligently to spend no more than 20 percent of its budget on administration and fundraising, leaving at least 80 percent of its funds devoted to the programs. However, at times our goal of no more than 20 percent administrative expense is exceeded due to stringent adherence to US government guidelines. Full documentation of our expenses are reported annually in externally audited financial statements, available upon request…